Holy Grail Eyeshadow Palette

Hello loves!

Welcome back to my blog. I'm sorry I missed last week's post, it was such a busy weekend. But I'm here and I'm back. This week I'll be talking about my HOLY GRAIL eyeshadow palette, the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, and I don't think that this will come as a huge surprise for many because this palette is really good. 



Above is a picture of the palette. The shades in the palette are mostly warm tones, and I love me my warm tones. This may not be the best palette for those who prefer cooler toned eyeshadows.

Eyeshadow Names (L to R):
Left - Salted Caramel, Milk Chocolate, Semi-sweet, Triple Fudge
Top Row - Champagne Truffle, White Chocolate, Hazel Nut, Creme Brûlée, Haute Chocolate, Cherry Cordial
Bottom Row - Marzipan, Candied Violet, Amaretto, Gilded Ganache, Black Forest Truffle, Strawberry Bon Bon

All the shades on the left side are matte shades, and this is the main reason why I fell in love with the palette, especially Salted Caramel which I almost always use as my transition shade. 

(Natural Light - No Flash)

I have to admit that this isn't the best eyeshadow palette out there quality wise because not all the shades are creamy and some of the shades have chunky glitter on the pot (they don't appear on the swatches though). But the great thing about this specific palette is the shades are build-able which means you can create different looks using only this palette. And it smells so good, it actually smells like a chocolate bar. I'm one of those people who like smelling my makeup before I use them, especially if they're new.

I don't think there is anything I can say or add that hasn't been said before about this palette, but you should give this palette a try because it's a very versatile palette and you can create different looks with the palette without reaching for additional shades from different palettes.

The last 2 photos below are the looks I created using the palette.

(Everyday eye look - Red & Nude Lips)

(Dark brown smoky eye - Brown lips)

I hope you guys enjoyed this.

XO
Sheel L.

PS
Posting days have been changed to Wednesdays. 💚

Comments

Popular Posts