Drugstore/Discount Store Haul

Hello loves, welcome back to my blog!

I mentioned last week that I’m currently away on vacation 😍 ATM, I was able to gather a drugstore/discount store (TJ Maxx & Marshalls) haul that I will share with you guys. I’ve only tried a couple of items from this haul, so I won’t be able to share my full review on these items yet. But I will incorporate the products in future posts and give my honest opinions about them. 😊

Goodies!

FACE

Let’s start with the face haul since I only have two face makeup products in this haul.

1.     E.L.F. Cosmetics – Beautifully Bare Total Face Palette
Color – Soft & Gentle
Price: $8.00 (From Target)

2.     Physicians Formula – Butter Bronzer
Color – Bronzer (Kind of odd color if you ask me, but there are only two colors though, light bronze and bronze. Lol)
Price: $14.99 (From Ulta)

(Featuring my hand. Lol)

I’ve tried the ELF highlight and blush once, it’s pigmented when you swatch it but once you have applied it on the face it’s very subtle. And I like it, because there are certain days where I prefer to “glow from the inside” over the disco ball glow. The bronzer on the other hand doesn’t provide that sun-kissed glow kind of bronze, more liked grazed by the sun look. If you have lighter skin than mine, I think it would look amazing on you. I still like it though, but I think this won’t appear on me if I’m a little tanner. But, and this is a big BUT, I would let that slide, because holy crap this smells like a tropical dream vacation. 😍

EYES

I’m going to start this section with the freaking amazing steal that I got from TJ Maxx! I haven’t tried it though, but the packaging of the product is too pretty. πŸ’š

1.     Marc Jacobs Beauty – Style Eye Con Eyeshadow Palette
Color: 202 – The Tease
Valued at: $59.00
Sale Price: $19.99 (FREAKING STEAL! From TJ Maxx)

2.     Too Faced – Cat Eyes Ferociously Feline Eye Shadow and Lines Collection
Valued at: $36.00
Sale Price: $14.99 (From TJ Maxx)

3.     Smashbox – Mini Photo Matte Eyes Palette
Valued at: $25.00
Sale Price: $11.99 (From TJ Max)

4.     NYX – Ultimate Shadow Palette
Color – Warm Neutrals
Price: $17.99 (From Target)

5.     Cover Girl – The Super Sizer Mascara
Price: $5.99 (From Target)

6.     Maybelline – The Rocket Volume Express Mascara
Price: $5.29 (From Target)


TOOLS

The last part of this haul will be the makeup tools I got.

1.     True Beauty – 5 Piece Eye Brush Set
Valued at: $16.00
Sale Price: $9.99

2.     Eco Tools – Eco Foam Facial Sponge Duo Set
Price: $9.99

3.     E.L.F. Cosmetics – Blending Brush
Price: $3.00

4.     E.L.F. Cosmetics – Contouring Brush
Price: $5.99

5.     Real Techniques – Eye Starter Set
Valued at: $12.00
Sale Price: $5.99



That’s all for now. I hope you guys enjoyed reading through this post.

Until next week! πŸ’š

XO

Sheel L.

Comments

Popular Posts