Wear Test: Make Up Forever Ultra HD Liquid Foundation


Hello loves, welcome back to my blog!

Looking for the perfect foundation that will stand by you the whole day no matter how much you sweat your butt off is a pain in the butt. I tested one of the foundations that I have heard and read a ton of great reviews on, the Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation.

Background: I was a little hesitant in purchasing this particular foundation because it was a little too boojie/pricy for me. And if you know me you know that I would try to find the best deals as possible for anything. So back to my story, I finally decided to bite the bullet and purchase this foundation.

And Oh. My. God. I want to hit myself for not trying it out sooner because this foundation ticks everything on my checklist (well except for the price. Lol).  It’s not heavy on my skin, I live in a tropical country and the lighter the foundation feels on my skin, the better.

But this lady needs her coverage and just a light foundation won’t do. Another thing on my list is you can build this up to a full coverage foundation.

My skin type is typically combination/oily so I’ve been looking for a foundation that wouldn’t grease up my face at the end of the day. A foundation that would give me that fresh looking glow, if you will.

Lastly, I have been looking for a foundation that would last above and beyond my sweat.

So while on vacation (summer in the US, 90 degree weather around 32 Celsius) I decided to try this foundation out and see how it holds up. I was pleasantly surprised with the result of this little experiment. 

What's on my face:
No primer
MUFE Ultra HD Foundation
Sephora Collection High Coverage Concealer
Coty Airspun Translucent Powder
Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
Elf Beautifully Bare Natural Glow Face Palette
Maybelline Rocket Mascara

Check the photos below to see how my makeup held out.

Update #1 - After going to the driving range at around 11am



Update #2 - After playing a game (I was so bad at it I ended but running after the ball 75% of the time) around 1pm
(Excuse my face here it was so freaking bright out!)

Update #3 - After having lunch around 2:30pm

Update #4 - Around 5pm 


Update #5, last update - Around 8pm just before taking off my makeup.

Hope this was helpful & enjoyable to you!

XO
Sheel L.







Comments

Popular Posts